Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Holidays!!

It's that time of year again :) The smell of fresh baked cookies, the Christmas lights that line the streets, the sound of families rushing to and from holiday parties...ahhhh :) Such a joyous time of year. This is the first Christmas that I'll be away from my family, so to all those that have the opportunity to spend some time with their loved ones...enjoy it...savor it...for you never know what the future holds. Christmas was both of my grandpa's favorite holiday, which was passed down to me. Christmas is about families and friends spending time with each other, giving unto others and sharing, and celebrating all of the joys (and sorrows) of the past year. It's a wonderful, beautiful time of year, no matter where you are. I'm thoroughly enjoying my time here in Germany and wouldn't trade it for the world. It's opened my eyes to new cultures, a different set of people, and reminds me how blessed I am. So, in short...Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! God Bless!

No comments: