This past week was BUSY. I've been looking for an apartment, so I went to look at 4 different places this week, which took a bit of time, but I found a place that I REALLY like. Now, I just have to submit some paperwork (there were a lot of people looking at the place, so they'll have their pick for who they want to occupy it) and wait to hear back from them. It's a REALLY nice place near downtown (right near the Bamberg Symphony Concert Hall) and it's a nice spacious 2-bedroom. So....I'm keeping my fingers crossed and HOPE that I get it. If not, then it's back to the drawing board. On another note, Juergen gets back to work tomorrow, so I won't be doing anymore online classes (wahoo!!). I'm not sure what all I'll be doing, but I'm trying to get as much facetime training with him in the next 3 weeks, because after that I'm going stateside for 3 weeks. I'll be in Orlando, FL from Sept. 27-Oct. 11 and then in Baltimore, MD from Oct. 11-Oct. 18. Ah yes....and I'm going to Berlin this weekend to visit a friend, plus we're going down to Munich the weekend after for the opening weekend of Oktoberfest :) Yay!! I'm finally going to get to travel!!
2 comments:
Brandi we are all so proud of you. It appears you are having a great time and are taking in the local scenery. I am glad you are enjoying life and all it has to offer you. God Bless you and know we are thinking of you. Aunt Jody
YAY!!! I GOT TO TALK TO YOU!! :) Just remember...KEEP US UPDATED!!
Post a Comment